I haven’t blogged in two weeks… I miss you all so much! Taking 4 AP classes second semester of senior year has certainly caught up with me. I’m hoping to start blogging regularly again, but forgive me if sometimes I don’t blog for a week or so. For today’s post I decided to do the super fun “25 Bookish Facts About Me” tag that I’ve seen a lot of booktubers doing lately, so here we go!
- I’ve been in love with reading ever since I learned how, so my reading story isn’t that unique or interesting.
- The most books I’ve read in a year is 108 (last year), click here to see which ones I read!
- I don’t have a favorite genre… They’re all so good!!
- My favorite reading spot is my couch in my sunroom; I love natural light reading.
- Both my dad and grandma are huge readers so that’s probably why I love reading so much.
- I am addicted to book buying, meaning I rarely used the library which makes me sad (libraries are awesome, free books when ever you want them!!!).