I haven’t blogged in two weeks… I miss you all so much! Taking 4 AP classes second semester of senior year has certainly caught up with me. I’m hoping to start blogging regularly again, but forgive me if sometimes I don’t blog for a week or so. For today’s post I decided to do the super fun “25 Bookish Facts About Me” tag that I’ve seen a lot of booktubers doing lately, so here we go!
- I’ve been in love with reading ever since I learned how, so my reading story isn’t that unique or interesting.
- The most books I’ve read in a year is 108 (last year), click here to see which ones I read!
- I don’t have a favorite genre… They’re all so good!!
- My favorite reading spot is my couch in my sunroom; I love natural light reading.
- Both my dad and grandma are huge readers so that’s probably why I love reading so much.
- I am addicted to book buying, meaning I rarely used the library which makes me sad (libraries are awesome, free books when ever you want them!!!).
- I do most of my reading in the afternoon, if I try to read at night I can only get around 15 or 20 pages in before I get too sleepy.
- I never lend out my books because I’m super crazy about keeping them in perfect condition!
- I read the Twilight series in 5th grade which I find hilarious (and kind of inappropriate).
- My favorite book character EVER is Hermione Granger, she’s literally me.
- On that Harry Potter note, Harry Potter is my favorite series of all time!
- I gave up book buying for lent (it’s so hard).
- The first school assigned book I remember loving is The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin.
- My best friend Ellie, who is a blogger and I will link her blog here, and I buddy-read books by sitting down and reading them out loud together, switching off chapter by chapter. It’s super fun, but after a few hours reading your throat gets so sore!
- The book I’m currently reading is City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.
- Since I love literature so much, a lot of people guess that I’m planning on being an English major but I’m actually going in to engineering.
- I don’t snack while reading because I refuse to get food on my books! But, I always have a water bottle at my side.
- My Hogwarts House is Slytherin… Slytherin’s are awesome!
- My worst subject has always been English, even though I’m a blogger and reader… strange
- If I see anyone in public reading a book I like, I can’t resist saying something!
- I buy the majority of my books online because I definitely can’t afford to buy so many books at regular prices.
- I don’t bring books to school because I’m worried they’ll get damaged in my backpack… I told you I’m insane about keeping my books perfect.
- My favorite gifts to give are books (duh).
- My blog will be one year old in March <3
- My favorite blog posts to write are my monthly reading wrap ups!
That concludes today’s post! I hope you enjoyed reading some random bookish facts about me. Let me know some of yours in the comments!
Stay Book Smart,